- Breast cancer drug price cut urged April 22, 2014Campaigners urge pharmaceutical giant Roche to lower the cost of a pioneering breast cancer drug as the NHS prepares to rejects its use on price grounds.
- Cancer teen hits £1m charity target April 23, 2014A teenage blogger with terminal cancer raises more than £1m for charity after posting his final message to followers.
- 'A third' can't afford healthy food April 23, 2014High food prices mean a third of UK adults are struggling to afford to eat healthily, a survey by the British Heart Foundation suggests.
- Most of Clwyd's NHS claims rejected April 23, 2014Some serious complaints made by a Labour MP over the hospital care given to her late husband are rejected following an independent investigation.
- Hospice boss cleared of misconduct April 23, 2014The director of care at a children's hospice is cleared of professional misconduct over the way she dealt with a dying teenager.
- Novartis in $16bn GSK division deal April 22, 2014Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), two of the world's leading drugmakers, strike a multi-billion-dollar deal to join forces and reshape their businesses.
- Violent crime 'continues to fall' April 23, 2014Violent crime is continuing a long-term fall in England and Wales, according to annual figures from NHS hospitals.
- Trust 'failed' on 111 call answering April 23, 2014The South Western Ambulance Service chief executive says the service has "failed to deliver the performance required" in answering weekend calls to the NHS 111 number.
- Saudi health minister sacked April 22, 2014As Saudi Arabia dismisses its health minister, the Mers virus death toll continues to rise.
- Skin cancer rates 'surge since 70s' April 21, 2014The incidence of the most serious skin cancer is now five times higher than it was in the 1970s, figures show.