- Fasting diet 'regenerates diabetic pancreas' February 24, 2017Restoring the pancreas through diet could be "immensely" beneficial, doctors say.
- Straight women have fewest orgasms February 24, 2017US study explores "orgasm gap" between genders and different sexual orientations.
- Greater Manchester patients to get seven-day GP access February 24, 2017£41m plans to increase GP access are approved by the board running Greater Manchester's NHS budget.
- Anorexia 'improved by electrode therapy' February 24, 2017Inserting electrodes into the brain could help people with severe anorexia, a study suggests.
- Fruit and veg: For a longer life eat 10-a-day February 23, 2017More fruit and veg might prevent nearly eight million premature deaths each year, researchers say.
- Hospital appointments: RCS warning over waiting lists February 23, 2017The Royal College of Surgeons warns that patients in NI are waiting too long for surgery.
- Adopted Romanian orphans 'still suffering in adulthood' February 23, 2017Despite being adopted by caring UK families in the early 90s, the mental scars are often visible.
- Life expectancy to break 90 barrier by 2030 February 22, 2017Women in South Korea will be the first in the world to live an average of 90 years.
- Hospital cuts planned in most of England February 21, 2017Hospital services in nearly two-thirds of England could be cut or scaled back, BBC analysis shows.
- Brain scans 'may spot teen drug problems' February 22, 2017Brain scans may help predict which teenagers go on to develop drug problems, a study suggests.